Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Clippies, Clippies, Clippies! A Review...

I know, it's Wednesday, so my page is supposed to be wordless.  I've discovered something...I am usually able to post on Wednesdays, and sometimes that is the only day I can.  As a mom, you have to take whatever time you can! So I have decided that some weeks will be wordless while others, like today, won't :)

As you know, I have been trying to make a conscious effort to support Work At Home Moms (WAHM) - those who have home businesses so they can spend more time with their families, as well as trying to shop local/Canadian/North America.  What I have discovered is that there are so many awesome and creative products out there that you can't buy in a local store!

I recently heard of a company through Bundles And Buzz - you can check out their awesome Facebook Page here: Bundles And Buzz Facebook Page

I was in desperate need of hair clips that would stay in Jaelyn's hair.  We always get comments from strangers about her beautiful red hair, but she has unfortunately inherited her mother's fine hair.  It kinda goes everywhere.  She also has discovered how to disassemble every store-bought soother/pacifier clip known to man that you can buy in a local store.   That means when we put her in the car, there is always a game of "Where did Jaelyn throw her soother?" every time we need to take her out.

Well, I had heard so many great things about Andrea's Pacifier Clips & More (You can find her Facebook Page Here - Andrea's Pacifier Clips And More Facebook Page)...that I decided to give her a try!  Her prices are fantastic, and she has SOOOOOOOO many ribbons and designs to choose from (and I mean a lot...it took a long time to decide!).  I checked out her page, emailed my order and was able to pay with an email money transfer.  Quick and easy!  She was great to work with, is Canadian, and my package arrived fast.

I had tried larger clips from another company before...not sure where they ended up, as they didn't stay in her hair.  One of them didn't even make it out the door of the house before it went missing.  Andrea has "mini snap clips", and no matter how rough my little girl is, they stay in.  Case and point - I put one in her hair 2 hours ago, and it is still in.  

The pacifier clips come with either snap ends (for soothers with handles) or elastic ends (for soothers without handles).  Our little Jaelyn can't undo the snaps or the metal clip on the other end.  Problem solved :)

  I definitely will be buying from her in the future.  She also sells other great products like mitten clips, and other goodies I would love to try.  I encourage all you moms to check out her page and website, and for all you non-moms to think of it when you are looking for gifts to give!

I was sent an actual picture of my order before it was finalized to make sure it was what I wanted.
Yes, I know....a hairdresser I am not...but there is hope to contain her ginger locks!
Another shot....yes, she is teething....again....
One of the pacifier clips

No comments:

Post a Comment