Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Favourite WAHM Companies - Andrea's Pacifier Clips And More

One of my absolute favourite companies is based out west - Andrea's Pacifier Clips and More
(You can click on the name for her Facebook Page). Andrea can pretty much make anything you want with ribbon, and I have bought from her numerous times since Jaelyn was born.  

For upcoming birthdays, holiday wear and Christmas, this is what I ordered:


Great for stocking stuffers and little add-ons! Jaelyn has been wanting a Cinderella necklace, and I know this one will be perfect for her. She'll also love the matching headband :) And just when we think we have enough soother clips, we can't find any, so they are necessary, but also make great stocking stuffers. I love the grey headband for Luella to wear with her holiday dresses, but I especially love the black   interchangeable headband which you can attach any hairclip to (like her Batman one). Jaelyn is going through a Minnie Mouse stage as well, so the sparkly Minnie clip was a no-brainer. However, she has been asking for a red bow with whitle polka-dots, and I haven't been able to find one anywhere...so I asked Andrea, and she made one just for her. 

The best part? Flat rate shipping of $2.00 in Canada for all of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment